TaskProject: gaming app
Goal: get over 300 installs
Lead time: 1 month
Target audience: Men and women, 18-25 years old
Unity Ads is a major platform for promoting games and mobile apps. Reaches 1 billion users worldwide. Allows you to run cross-page video ads exclusively. Ads are integrated into partner products.
The tool is suitable for mobile app publishers who want to reach new audiences and/or generate revenue by placing video ads. The service allows the use of a universal SDK to motivate users to take certain actions for a reward (e.g., game currency in exchange for views or installs).
- Motivated and unmotivated traffic
- Proprietary universal SDK
- Pay for views or installs
- Ability to integrate with unpublished applications
- Self-learning system provides automatic interest-based targeting
- Customise targeting by geo, OS, screen characteristics
- Cross-page video advertising
Stages of advertising launch:
1. Collecting the semantic core
Build a semantic core that is as relevant as possible to the queries of your potential users. While collecting the semantic core we take into account the competitive environment, deeply immersed in the specifics of business.
2. competitive intelligence
We carry out a detailed analysis of your market position. We determine the key messages for effective setting up campaigns.
3. Development of promotion strategy
We develop a detailed work plan based on your business goals. The strategy of work on the project includes comprehensive information on promotion and is agreed before the start of work.
4 Reporting on the results of work