ObjectiveProject: gaming app
Goal: 100 installs
Time frame: 1 month
Target audience: Men and women, 20-25 years old
Apple Search Ads (ASA) is a tool for advertising an application in App Store search. Ads are shown at the top of the search results.
What we did
1. Formed a campaign structure. We divided the ad campaigns for attracting traffic into keywords.
2. We gathered keywords. We built upon the semantics of App Store search. Unlike the classic Google search, in the mobile app shop a user either already knows the exact name of the desired application, or uses simple non-branded search queries.
3. Set campaign settings relevant to our objectives:
- Test initial campaign budget;
- limiting the maximum CPT (Cost Per Tap) to the optimum, based on the experience of other projects;
- Audience (based on targeting by device, region, demographics, and user type): all users, new users, returning users, or users of your other apps.
What are the results:we spent $449.04 and achieved 105 installations
According to the contract with the client, we can't disclose the pricing or the exact number of installations in this case study. But it's worth saying that already at the start of the campaigns we got great results - the installation cost with the first opening of the app was 39% less than on Google Ads. If you have any questions, feel free to write in the comments below or contact our manager!